- Monday: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Tuesday: 8:00AM to 6:00PM
- Wednesday: By Appointment Only
- Thursday: 7:00AM to 5:00PM
- Friday: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Saturday: By Appointment Only
- Sunday: Closed
Your Downtown Bellevue Dentist
- New Patients
- Existing Patients
- Patient Experiences
- Patient Education
- Dental Anxiety
- Do I Need a Root Canal?
- I Think My Gums Are Receding
- Improve Your Smile for Senior Pictures
- Options For Replacing Missing Teeth
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- What Can I Do to Improve My Smile?
- What Do I Do If I Damage My Dentures?
- What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth?
- When Is a Tooth Extraction Necessary?
- Why Are My Gums Bleeding?
- Will I Need a Bone Graft for Dental Implants?
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Contact Us
Dear Valued Patients,
In compliance with Washington State Department of Health mandate, our office will be closed until May 18th, 2020 for all elective procedures.
If you are an existing patient and experiencing a true dental emergency, you can call our office, (425) 454 - 2005, and select option #3 to reach the on call dentist. If there is a non-urgent question, you can select option #1 to leave a message and a team member will return your call. Alternatively, you can also reach us via email at: [email protected]
The safety and well being of our valued patients and dedicated team is our highest priority. We appreciate your understanding in these unprecedented and challenging times. We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.
Artisan Dental Team